Friday, May 27, 2011

FESTIES!!!

Anyone that knows me well knows I'm pretty easy going, out going & I really don't worry too much what people think of me. Don't get me wrong we all want to be liked & get along but I'm not up at nigh worried about it!
So now that I have made huge changes & look healthy & strong again it doesn't consume me what I look like...to some extent.
I would be lying if I said it isn't fun & feel great to try on clothes & be in tiny sizes (what I consider tiny-single digits!!)
It's nice but what is even better & makes me feel wonderful is that people are inspired to get moving! Today I was praising God cause I see his handy work in action. I see his plan coming together!
When I went through my divorce & what led up to it I prayed all the time God would spare every friend I had from what I went through. I also prayed I could help others so that the worst wouldn't happen to them God has used that experience to help others.
This feels kind of like that only BETTER!!! Some of my friends have started exercising & Their diets because they want to lose weight. They have seen my success & it has inspired them to do it!!!
I'm so happy for them! It also makes me more conscious of my responsibility to be an example. I love their texts telling me their triumphs & talking through challenges with them. God is so good cause it is so fun have festies (fit friends)! I pray for my festies every day! What a blessing & honor that God had me do this so that I could be used by him to help other!
It also feels great that I make my friends proud! That I share my triumphs with them too.
Thank you Lord you amaze me every moment of every day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO for my FESTIE!!!

    God is using you in my life and I love you, Katie. Who knew when I met you over 6 years ago at the park when our little men were just that, very little and you were showing us your scrapbook pages, that our friendship would be here one day. I thank God for you and your support.

    xoxoxoxo
    p.s. I decided against the margarita and dessert last night. Proud?

    ReplyDelete