Friday, June 4, 2010

"high school hot katie"

While talking about training with a friend today he asked if I was dieting as well......long silence followed.....no... I'm struggling so much in that area! He said come on! You can be high school hot katie! My thought (I was HOT in high schol???) Sad to think that I have NEVER seen myself that way!
Todays workout called for 50 minutes cardio. I wanted to get in the pool. Swimming IS going to be the hardest part of this next race! I didn't do 50 min in the pool. Or swim nonstop more than 50 yds. BUT I did 30 min + and every time I wanted to get out and stop I went another 50 yds. I used the kickboard a few laps just to keep the momentum going.
The cool thing is every time I hit the gym my confidence grows!
Who knows maybe I will gain the strength & will to change my eating & become a triathlete & high school hot katie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment