Sunday, June 20, 2010

the fruit flush

After a rough couple weeks with my stomach I have decided to try a new eating plan/diet. Friday I got up early & went on a 6 mile hike (iron mountain). It's awesome for endurance and calorie burning (I think-i sure do sweat) the only downside this time is I fell really hard. The most damage went to my elbow. I was pretty sore all over. Could of been from the hike or the fall.
I had already planned to do the 3day fruit flush Sat-Mon & part of the plan is to limit excercise. The flush doesn't leave much energy for big workouts.
It hasn't been as hard as I thought...well I've had some moments
Day one is a protein shake every 2 hrs with a green salad & protein for dinner. Day 2-3 is fruit every 2 hrs with a green salad & protein shake for dinner.
I hope it will help me kick start training & maybe even lose some weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment