Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiration

I keep hearing the same thing over & over from people...that I am an inspiration ?!?! It is hard to fathom!! It's actually hard to believe this I real, that it's not a dream. Most days I still see myself in the mirror 30 pounds heavier, I deal with self doubt, struggle with confidence.
So to hear that I am an inspiration is hard to believe. Especially when it comes from people that I admire & look up to OR people who inspire me!!!
I started praying for this to be a new way for God to use me. There was a quote from this weeks biggest loser (yes I'm back to talking about that show again) hannah said "there is something to be said for believing in yourself and for letting other people believe in you too"
That is really how all this got started...someone (Desirae) believed in me before I could believe in my own self! She believed that I could do a triathlon (how she thought so I don't know) BUT it was like there was this tiny spark in me that she ignited & it has kept burning!
I have become this whole new person, inside and outside. I'm thankful everyday to my friends who have supported me, motivated me, pushed me, prayed for me and to my Lord.
God is way too good to me so in return for His undeserved favor I pray He will use this also. To help people change their lives too, to help me help them, to save souls....
So many people in my life inspire me!!! I strive to me more like them in areas in my life! I'm still looking for balance & fitting everything together BUT I know God has a plan & a purpose & I'm excited for His plan & bringing glory to Him through my success.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: