Monday, March 21, 2011

Before & after

I already posted about the TEAM challenge victory but didn't have the before & after pics. OR the victory party pics :)

I am almost 3 weeks out of the final weight on and am at the same weight. I went up a few pounds then down a few pounds. But have definitely gotten liberal with my eating and lax in my calorie tracking. I signed up for the next challenge. I want to work with my trainer again and the competition & desire to WIN motivates me!

Here are the first challenge before an after pics. I can't wait to see the pics after the next one!!!







Before-side





After-side





Before-back





After-back






Before - front






After- front

Honestly at first I couldn't see the change or believe it. Finally it is starting to sink in that this is real! I AM 20 pounds lighter! I am swimming better, running faster, feeling incredible! I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow with the weight back on (as long as I stay on track of course).

We were promised a victory party from Jason if we won! We met at a pizza/brewery place for our celebration. 2 team members did not attend.

Krystle & I 1st & 2nd place!!!!





Krystle & Eric her very loving and supportive boyfriend!!!





Jason our trainer & me the biggest loser!!







Now this was the Friday night before my half marathon Sunday morning. I am sad to report a little too much celebrating went on & as I will detail in the half marathon blog I paid for it race day! It was incredibly fun to hang with Jason & not have him yelling and forcing us to bust our butts! & get to know each other better outside the gym walls!

Live & learn!! I am now taking on an always in training approach to my eating, sleeping & lifestyle habits ;)

I'm adding a pre before & after picture a friend at work made. The before picture was my new employee picture when I started I'm Dec 2008 I was about 212 pounds, at the lowest point of my life really. Circumstances & stress had left me broken & ready to begin the journey to get my life back...whatever my new life was gonna be like...now I think it resembles that of an athlete :)
The after shot is at 165 my current weight.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. These pictures do nothing for you...you look smokin' hot now!!! I'm so excited for you, and your accomplishments! I'm looking forward to round 2...be afraid, be very afraid...NOT...HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete