Sunday, March 6, 2011

TEAM challenge

So it turns out the team challenge was a good idea...as far as weight loss goes! In so glad I adjusted my work schedule so I got more sleep and I lined up help with the kids so it came together pretty seamlessly. I am NOT looking forward to going back to my old schedule working until 12:30am.
I made it through 6 weeks of 6 days a week workouts (some two-a-days). 1200 calorie daily intake. I lost a total of 21.6 pounds 11.55% of my body weight! Our team one the challenge so I got $100 ymca voucher and I came in first place overall & got a sweatshirt for my prize.
Through this process I learned so much about calories in versus calories out!!! How hard it actually is to lose weight! How every bite of food matters!!
The after pics are coming!!!!




-












Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment