Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pancake Breakfast

My first official fundraiser was a pancake breakfast held in my apartment complex rec room. I wrote the local grocery stores & gathered gift cards. I planned to charge $5 a plate for pancakes, syrup, sausage, eggs, coffee & juice. I wanted biscuits & gravy too but everyone axed that plan.
Desirae made the most awesome flyers I invited tons of Facebook friends. I planned everything, shopped for the event & then nerves hit!
Thank goodness for Rebecca & George! They were there to help the night before & the whole event. I also had helpers Marianne & Pauline come the morning to help me. I had no idea there would be a need for me I spend the whole event talking to guests. It turned out I was able to share with everyone about my race & mission. Which I want everyone to know about Noel, my race & my fight against cancer!
The event was a huge success! It was pretty much flawless!
I'm so thankful for everyone who came & helped & supported me!

No comments:

Post a Comment