Monday, November 7, 2011

San Diego Biggest Loser

Well I am at it again! Another weight loss competition has begun! I wish that I was kicking this challenge off where I left off last time...sadly I'm up 15lbs from lowest weight.
This challenge is an individual competition via Facebook. I'm approaching this with the same determination I have in the past, what I am doing different this time is approaching this as a lifelong commitment!
Last time I said I can do anything for 6 weeks which proved to be true...sadly after 6 weeks I slowly returned to my old habits & the weight slowly came back on :(
This time I'm doing this as the catapult to permanently change my relationship with food,FINALLY get to my goal weight AND STAT THERE!!!
Here is my weight in before picture



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment