Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the extra mile

I wish that I had an excuse for still being the biggest slowest person in my Boot Camp class...today I want to blame it on lack of sleep. I do think I do better with more sleep BUT really I think I need more time...
I don't know that I can push myself to progress any faster...can I??? Today was run day: it was cold & wet from rain. I heard Jason tell one person we were doing an easy run...was it some sort of trick??? Cause once we got to the street he says "we are going up Goshen 3 times AND 1 set of stairs" I wanted to cry right there in the dark early morning hahaha.
In order to not totally put myself down I must say I did much better this time compared to last...meaning I was not completely dying, winded & out of breath by the time we just got to the bottom. I made it much further UP the hill before I was having difficulty moving my legs & catching my breath!! Because I am last Jason jogs beside me I HATE THIS!!! It makes me feel SO LAME!!! All he does is encourage me & push me along (verbally not physically). He didn't have me go all the way down the 3rd time. I'm happy with how I finished Goshen & even the stairs! I seriously felt like I had no get up & go @ the end...
We went back to the gym did some weights & abs. I was done!!! Even told a dude from class NO WAY I'm running today (he always sees me on the tredmill after class).
BUT as I was about to walk out of the gym I was like come on Katie at least try to do a run! & there was the dude from class I said "I am gonna run". He actually trains with Jason as his personal trainer after class!!!
I did my best mile ever hahahaha...wish it was my fastest! I think I didn't put a lot of pressure on myself to do it & that made it better in some way...
I'm sooooo nervous about Thansgiving Day Boot Camp tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment