Friday, January 21, 2011

whatever...I'm gonna go for it............

I'm gonna post my before picture...
The Brown Team




Krystle and I!!
We weighed in tonight for the YMCA Team Weight Loss Challenge. While I think my friends blog covers the weight loss journey very well I will have to cover a bit of dieting while I do thing challenge. My ulitmate goal is becoming a triathlete AND my hope is the lighter I get the better an athlete I will become!!
We work out with our trainer Tues and Thur for an hour BUT because Jason is also the boot camp instructor I will be working out with him more than 2 times a week.
I will also be keeping up with my triathlon training AND the running club I joined starts next week. Obviously working out is NOT an issue. WHAT is the true challenge will be my diet.
So far a few hours into this and I DID NOT eat when I got off work! Lately I seem to have been eating when I get home at midnight (or later).
I'm going to try the 1200 calorie diet and see if I can get by with it!
Go BROWN TEAM




No comments:

Post a Comment