Sunday, January 23, 2011

and so it begins....

I knew that it would be tough to change my diet over night and that I would face temptations to face BUT SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! This was truly too much!!


Chicken Pesto Foccaicia & Turkey Bacon Wraps






Italian meat sandwiches










Best pasta and potato salad you every tasted

























































Bellini Bar


























In my defense I removed cheese, bacon and mayo from that wrap.












































This was actually the second baby shower I attended that day! I felt like I did so good at the first shower. As I was driving to the second shower I just had a feeling I was gonna blow it at the next one.
Although the old Katie would have enjoyed a bellini (or two), I would have had to sample one of each sandwich and heaping piles of everything else.
I took one bite of the mini cannolis, and 2 bites of cupcake. In the past I would have ate one of every kind of desert and taken some home for later.
I did take a plate home (well to work) for my dinner later. I definitely over ate Saturday...AND I didnt work out at all....BUMMER!!!
What a terrible start to my weight loss journey....we will see how this effects my weigh in on Tuesday!!
































1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is quite a spread!! I would have had a super hard time resisting. I am so proud of you, Katie, and all that you are doing to better yourself. It really motivates me. You are a blessing.

    xoxo,
    V

    ReplyDelete