Sunday, February 6, 2011

rest day

This week was insane as far as training at the gym. Monday I did Boot Camp and Spin Class, Tues TEAM challenge & I ran 2 miles, Wed was a gnarly Boot Camp run 4 miles PLUS Goshen, Thurs TEAM challenge PLUS my awesome swim!!! Friday I did AM AND PM Boot Camp! Then Sat I joined the running club and did a 5 mile run!!!
Today I had wanted to go to the much antipated Spin Class Jason was teaching BUT the thought of a day off seemed so nice too. (AND according to most required during training). So I did it! I took a day off! And you know what happened I slept for 4 hours today!!! Ummmmm you think my body needed rest?!?!
All this training doesn't feel like enough, I ate a little bad (still within my calories BUT not a ton of veggies).
I'm nervous about this weeks weigh in and not burning any calories today...
Nothing I can do about it now! I don't regret the rest...I needed/wanted/deserved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment