Saturday, February 19, 2011

stupid deleted blog posts

I wrote a great blog post the other night...on my phone as usual and i accidently hit the back browser and it deleted. When I write on the computer (as I am now) it auto saves.
Anyway I was writing about my last weigh in and all that I am learning through doing the TEAM challenge.
There is NO WAY I am going to recreate the same blog, it was late (as it is now) I was fading fast and it was really good.
So Tuesday was offcial weigh in day. We had a very sweaty workout...Tuesdays are heavy cardio so we can sweat out those last few ounces (although it feels like pounds of sweat). I weighed in and had a loss of 3.6 for a total of 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!
It felt incredible! I have worked so hard and stuck to my diet...to see it pay off is great!
I feel like one of the contestants on the Biggest Loser. Everything they talk about learning I have learned through this process. First of all it is not about diets...they really dont work. It is completely about counting calories. What you eat matters so much more then how much you excercise. AND you have to keep track!!! I am doing 1200 calories a day and it is like money. You have to spend it wisely!!!!
I've noticed some meals to be way more filling and satisfying then others. Veggies are so low in calories you can use them to fill your plate and belly.
OF COURSE the excercise is so important too BUT I was working out very hard for over a year (check the blog) and didnt change my diet saw no results. NOW in just THREE WEEKS I have lost 15 POUNDS!!!!
The only discouraging thing is knowing how much further I have to go yet (about 30-40 pounds). I know now the dedication and determination it takes to get weight off. I want to allow myself for a free meal once a week once the challenge is over BUT seriously do not want to risk gaining one pound!!! I know the work it takes and do not want to back track AT ALL....
I will never do a "free day" I could easily do 5 pounds of damage on a free day hahaha.

This blog does not even come close to the lost blog BUT I had to update my weight loss :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I wish I got to read the deleted one...it sounds like it was GOOD! Even though I am doing the challenge with you, and going through the same stuff...I'm still learning from you. I'm such a dork!...reading your part about the diet meaning more than the exercise is so true. The difference between me and you is that you have lost more than me...because you have stuck to the diet...and I waiver. We both work our booties off in the gym...I.MUST.STICK.TO.THE.DIET.EVERY.DAY. Does that sound familiar!? I only text it to you every morning...every afternoon...and every night. I suck! HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete